1. First contact: During our first conversation, we will explore ideas about your project. I will follow up with a detailed questionnaire that I will email to you. This will help you expand and clarify some of your ideas.
2. First consultation: After reviewing your responses, we will meet at your residence for an in-depth interview. My fees for this service are $150.00.
3. Scope of work assessment: I will email you a detailed summary of our meeting and will ask you to review it before I craft a proposal.
4. Design proposal: I will email you the design proposal. Once you have reviewed the proposal and we have agreed on the scope work, you sign and return the document and send payment. I will then begin surveying the project.
5. Project survey: I will come to your residence and measure the spaces, take pictures, and answer any questions you may have.
6. Design work: I will create a private idea book online and invite you to include your favorite pictures and comments. This is an important step since we will work together as a team.
7. Presentation: At your residence we will review the design and discuss options.
8. Design implementation and orders process: I will email you the proposal(s) for the options selected. Once you approve it (them), and I receive payment (s), I will begin the process of procuring the furnishings and accessories.
9. Design management and feedback: I will communicate regularly and frequently with you and share the progress of the process.
10. White glove delivery and installation: I will call you when your items are ready to be delivered. We will schedule a delivery appointment and I will collect the remaining balance before the delivery.