Researching furniture, lighting, fixtures, etc. on the Internet can be overwhelming as well as time-consuming. You hire me because as a professional designer I bring knowledge and expertise to your project. I am able to navigate the tremendous variety of resources available on the Internet as well as through manufacturers and vendors. I will resolve any problems that may arise, and I will help you avoid costly mistakes. On the Internet you may find yourself dealing with complicated matters that could result in difficult, costly problems. Here are some examples of problems you might encounter if you buy over the Internet
- The description and grade of the items are not the quality you had expected.
- The item is out of scale and it will distort or even ruin the overall space.
- The item comes with a defect, and the customer service representative is not helpful in negotiating a return or exchange.
I bring the resources and the relationships with each one of my vendors to get the items for you in a timely, cost competitive manner—and to resolve problems promptly—so that you will start enjoying your newly decorated space right away.
Here are few reasons why you want to hire me:
- You have a vision and requirements, and I will work with you to realize your design, within your budget. My goal is to serve you, with my expertise and knowledge, to help you realize your dream design at the right price.
- There are literally hundreds of decisions to make in a detailed design, including spatial configurations, furniture and accents, colors, textures, and so on. My job is to ensure that each of these decision points is addressed and answered fully according to your desires and needs. Not addressing all of these issues, correctly, in a proper design often leaves one unsatisfied with the final product. I make certain that does not happen.
- Every single one of my projects gets finished, because I help you simplify the process and make your life easy.
- I am super detail-oriented and will not miss a step during the process.
- I am an expert in color design. I will challenge your ideas to help you find the space and beauty you want for your home. I am not happy until you are happy and satisfied.
- I have access to products that are not available to the public.
- My job is 25% creativity, and 75% project management and research. In a nutshell, here are some activities I perform in a project: I take measurements on site and translate those into 2D and 3D plans; I research extensively to find the right product for you, and then order it; I handle damage and delivery issues; and the list goes on…
- I help you design your home with respect to your lifestyle and personality, and I make sure that the overall look is cohesive and right for you.
I am an interior designer. I work regularly with a client’s contractor or architect, as needed. While we all have different functions, it is essential to coordinate ideas, plans, and execution, to ensure your project is realized as you dream of it.